Hello, all! We have had quite a nice weekend thus far full of running errands, thrifting and eating dinner at a friend’s house and I am feeling all warm and cozy in our house today (and maybe in need of another cup of coffee). Many crafts and chores are on the to-do list:
make valentines for friends and family
- change sheets on bed
- finish laundry
- make kale, soy sausage and potato (wishing we had cauliflower in the house) casserole (crossing fingers it will be good)
- photo and list on the shop
- watch The Walking Dead tonight!!!!
- create our new budget for household expenses
- package shipments for sold orders
- finish valentine gift for my wife
continue drooling over beautiful things on etsy.com, including this fantastic and simply simple and beautiful bracelet below.
What do you have to do on your Sunday to-do list?